As an additional cost to cast this spell, tap an untapped creature you control.
Exile target tapped creature. Put a +1/+1 counter on the creature tapped to pay this spell’s additional cost.
“World’s better with one fewer poacher in it.”
Illustrated by Svetlin Velinov
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Swallow Whole:
- You must tap exactly one creature to cast Swallow Whole; you can’t cast it without tapping a creature, and you can’t tap additional creatures. (2020-04-17)
- You can tap any untapped creature you control, including a creature you haven’t controlled continuously since the beginning of your most recent turn, to pay the additional cost. (2020-04-17)
- The target tapped creature will be exiled even if the creature you tapped leaves the battlefield or becomes untapped before Swallow Whole resolves. (2020-04-17)
- If the target creature is an illegal target by the time Swallow Whole tries to resolve, the spell won’t resolve. You won’t put a +1/+1 counter on any creature. (2020-04-17)
- If an effect copies Swallow Whole, the copy will put a +1/+1 counter on the creature tapped to pay the additional cost of the original spell. (2020-04-17)