All'inizio del mantenimento di ogni giocatore, quel giocatore sacrifica un permanente non terra, non pedina. Se non può farlo, quel giocatore scarta una carta e perde 2 punti vita, tu peschi una carta, guadagni 2 punti vita, crei una pedina creatura Cavaliere 2/2 bianca con cautela, poi sacrifichi la Rovina Preannunciata.
Alla fine, la morte ottiene quasi sempre ciò che vuole.
Illustrated by Daniel Ljunggren
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Rovina Preannunciata:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- If Doom Foretold leaves the battlefield or changes control while its ability is on the stack, its effect still happens. You just won’t be able to sacrifice it if instructed to do so. (2019-10-04)
- If the player is unable to sacrifice a permanent and is unable to discard a card, they still lose 2 life, and the rest of Doom Foretold’s effects happen. (2019-10-04)
- If the player can sacrifice a nonland, nontoken permanent, that player must do so. They can’t choose to rush toward their doom. (2019-10-04)
- During your upkeep, you can sacrifice Doom Foretold for its own ability. (2019-10-04)
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, Doom Foretold’s ability triggers twice during a team’s upkeep. In any order you’d like, each of those players has to sacrifice a permanent. The full consequences happen if that player can’t, even if you sacrifice Doom Foretold as the first triggered ability is resolving. (2019-10-04)