Exchange control of two target permanents that share a permanent type.
Uthlon the Wise scandalized sphinx society, hooting the answers to riddles as he rampaged through Tin Street. Grangle, on the other hand, sat for hours, deep in thought, largely ignored by fellow goblins.
Illustrated by Mathias Kollros
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Role Reversal:
- If one of the target permanents is an illegal target when Role Reversal resolves, the exchange won’t happen. (2019-05-03)
- Role Reversal’s effect lasts indefinitely. It doesn’t wear off during the cleanup step, and it doesn’t expire if the permanents stop sharing a permanent type after Role Reversal has resolved. (2019-05-03)
- You don’t have to control either target permanent. (2019-05-03)
- If the same player controls both permanents when Role Reversal resolves, nothing happens. (2019-05-03)
- Gaining control of a permanent doesn’t cause you to gain control of any Auras or Equipment attached to it. (2019-05-03)
- The permanent types are artifact, creature, enchantment, land, and planeswalker. Supertypes, like legendary, aren’t permanent types. For example, you can’t exchange control of a legendary creature with a legendary planeswalker. (2019-05-03)