Pisteur de la canopée
Créature : chat
Le Pisteur de la canopée doit être bloqué si possible.
Quand le Pisteur de la canopée meurt, vous gagnez 1 point de vie pour chaque créature qui est morte ce tour-ci.
La surface boisée fournit de l'ombre, de la protection, mais aussi un risque accru de mort soudaine.
Illustrated by Ilse Gort
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Pisteur de la canopée:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- Only one creature is required to block Canopy Stalker. Other creatures may also block it, and are free to block other creatures or not block at all. (2020-06-23)
- The defending player, not you, chooses which creature blocks Canopy Stalker. (2020-06-23)
- If each creature the defending player controls can’t block for any reason (such as being tapped), then Canopy Stalker isn’t blocked. If there’s a cost associated with blocking Canopy Stalker, the defending player isn’t forced to pay that cost, so it doesn’t have to be blocked in that case either. (2020-06-23)
- Canopy Stalker’s triggered ability counts itself, as well as any other creatures that die before the triggered ability resolves. (2020-06-23)
- If your life total is brought to 0 or less at the same time that Canopy Stalker is dealt lethal damage, you lose the game before its last ability goes on the stack. (2020-06-23)