Creature — Cat
Canopy Stalker must be blocked if able.
When Canopy Stalker dies, you gain 1 life for each creature that died this turn.
The forest’s cover offers shade, shelter, and an increased risk of sudden death.
Illustrated by Ilse Gort
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Canopy Stalker:
- Only one creature is required to block Canopy Stalker. Other creatures may also block it, and are free to block other creatures or not block at all. (2020-06-23)
- The defending player, not you, chooses which creature blocks Canopy Stalker. (2020-06-23)
- If each creature the defending player controls can’t block for any reason (such as being tapped), then Canopy Stalker isn’t blocked. If there’s a cost associated with blocking Canopy Stalker, the defending player isn’t forced to pay that cost, so it doesn’t have to be blocked in that case either. (2020-06-23)
- Canopy Stalker’s triggered ability counts itself, as well as any other creatures that die before the triggered ability resolves. (2020-06-23)
- If your life total is brought to 0 or less at the same time that Canopy Stalker is dealt lethal damage, you lose the game before its last ability goes on the stack. (2020-06-23)