Sacerdotisa de plagas saqueadora
Criatura — Clérigo vampiro
Siempre que ganes vidas, cada oponente pierde 1 vida.
“Los vampiros nunca veneramos a dioses. Seguíamos a nuestros jefes de sangre. Pero ahora ya no están. ¿Qué nos queda? Muerte y destrucción, amigos míos. Con eso basta”.
Illustrated by Caio Monteiro
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Sacerdotisa de plagas saqueadora:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- If you gain an amount of life “for each” of something, that life is gained as one event and the ability will trigger only once. (2020-09-25)
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, life gained by your teammate won’t cause the ability to trigger, even though it caused your team’s life total to increase. (2020-09-25)
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, Marauding Blight-Priest’s ability causes the opposing team to lose 2 life. (2020-09-25)
- An ability that triggers “whenever you gain life” triggers just once for each life-gaining event, no matter how much life you gain. (2020-09-25)
- Each creature with lifelink dealing combat damage causes a separate life-gaining event. For example, if two creatures you control with lifelink deal combat damage at the same time, a “whenever you gain life” ability will trigger twice. However, if a single creature you control with lifelink deals combat damage to multiple creatures, players, and/or planeswalkers at the same time (perhaps because it has trample or was blocked by more than one creature), the ability will trigger only once. (2020-09-25)