Portal do Justiciar
Exile a criatura alvo que você controla e, depois, devolva aquele card ao campo de batalha sob o controle de seu dono. Ele ganha iniciativa até o final do turno.
Com as inovações do novo mestre da guilda, os encarceradores conseguem chegar à cena momentos antes que o crime seja cometido.
Illustrated by Micah Epstein
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Portal do Justiciar:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- Once the exiled creature returns, it’s considered a new object with no relation to the object that it was. Auras attached to the exiled creature will be put into their owners’ graveyards. Equipment attached to the exiled creature will become unattached and remain on the battlefield. Any counters on the exiled creature will cease to exist. (2019-01-25)
- The creature returns untapped unless another effect causes it to enter the battlefield tapped. (2019-01-25)
- The returned card won’t be the target of any spells or abilities that targeted it before. Spells that don’t target, such as Kaya’s Wrath, may still affect it. (2019-01-25)
- If a token is exiled this way, it will cease to exist and won’t return to the battlefield. (2019-01-25)