Blood for Bones
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature.
Return a creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield, then return another creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
Illustrated by Seb McKinnon
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Blood for Bones:
- You must sacrifice exactly one creature to cast this spell; you can’t cast it without sacrificing a creature, and you can’t sacrifice additional creatures. (2019-07-12)
- Once you begin to cast Blood for Bones, no player may take actions until you’re done. Notably, opponents can’t try to remove the creature you wish to sacrifice. (2019-07-12)
- Blood for Bones doesn’t target the creature cards to return from your graveyard. This means that, while the spell is resolving, no player may take any actions between the time you choose the cards and return them. (2019-07-12)
- The creature sacrificed to cast Blood for Bones may be one of the cards chosen to be returned. (2019-07-12)
- Any abilities that trigger as the creature card is returned to the battlefield won’t resolve until after Blood for Bones is finished resolving. (2019-07-12)