Whenever you cast an Adventure instant or sorcery spell, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy.
Syr Branigan always remembered to kiss his good luck charm, having lost his foot to wolverines the last time he forgot.
Illustrated by John Stanko
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Lucky Clover:
- If an effect copies an Adventure spell, that copy is exiled as it resolves. It ceases to exist as a state-based action; it’s not possible to cast the copy as a creature. (2019-10-04)
- Lucky Clover can copy any Adventure spell, not just one with targets. (2019-10-04)
- The copy is created on the stack, so it’s not “cast.” Abilities that trigger when a player casts a spell won’t trigger. (2019-10-04)
- The copy will have the same targets as the spell it’s copying unless you choose new ones. You may change any number of the targets, including all of them or none of them. If, for one of the targets, you can’t choose a new legal target, then it remains unchanged (even if the current target is illegal). (2019-10-04)
- Lucky Clover’s ability and the copy it creates both resolve before the Adventure spell. They resolve even if the Adventure spell is countered before the copy is created. (2019-10-04)