As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature.
Fling deals damage equal to the sacrificed creature’s power to any target.
Never flinch. Never falter. Never fear.
Illustrated by Lucas Graciano
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
- Duel Cmdr.
Buy This Card
* Through September 26, earn 8% store credit when you buy any singles product on TCGplayer. See store for final prices.
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Fling:
- You must sacrifice exactly one creature to cast this spell; you cannot cast it without sacrificing a creature, and you cannot sacrifice additional creatures. (2013-04-15)
- Players can only respond once this spell has been cast and all its costs have been paid. No one can try to destroy the creature you sacrificed to prevent you from casting this spell. (2013-04-15)
- The sacrificed creature’s last known existence on the battlefield is checked to determine its power. (2010-08-15)
- If you sacrifice an attacking or blocking creature during the declare blockers step, it won’t deal combat damage. If you wait until the combat damage step, but that creature is dealt lethal damage, it’ll be destroyed before you get a chance to sacrifice it. (2010-08-15)