← Scryfall FAQs / General About Scryfall deck limits
The Scryfall deckbuilder has the following hard limits. These limits exist to keep our site speedy and to keep resource usage fair between each person.
- Scryfall decks are limited to a maximum of 1,200 unique card entries (i.e., lines)
- Each entry can have up to 99 copies of a card.
- Free Scryfall accounts are limited to 100 decks total.
- When attempting to purchase a deck from our affiliates, that list may be limited to a maximum of 300 cards, rather than 1,200. This is a requirement that the Scryfall team does not control.
If your deck is too large:
- Press the “Clean Up” button in the deckbuilder to combine redundant entries and remove unmatched entries.
- Remove unneeded maybeboard items or other cards that aren’t final.
- Split your deck into multiple decks or lists.
Still need help with something?Send Us A Question