Выберите четыре. Вы можете выбрать один и тот же режим несколько раз.
• Создайте одну фишку существа 2/2 Гражданин всех цветов.
• Верните целевую карту перманента из вашего кладбища в вашу руку.
• Используйте Распространение.
• Вы получаете 4 жизни.
DailyMTG Story Spotlight
Illustrated by Wisnu Tan
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Всемирное Торжество:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- No matter which combination of modes you choose, you always follow the instructions of Planewide Celebration in the order they are written. If a mode is chosen more than once, you perform that mode’s instruction that many times sequentially. (2019-05-03)
- A permanent card is an artifact, creature, enchantment, land, or planeswalker card. (2019-05-03)
- If the second mode is chosen at least once, and every target permanent card is an illegal target by the time Planewide Celebration tries to resolve, the spell doesn’t resolve. None of the other chosen modes happen. If only some of the targets are illegal targets but at least one is still legal, you still do as much as you can and the illegal targets aren’t affected. (2019-05-03)
- The War of the Spark set doesn’t include any ways for players to have counters, but some cards in other sets say that a player “gets” a counter of a certain kind. Notably, emblems aren’t counters. (2019-05-03)
- You can choose any permanent that has a counter, including ones controlled by opponents. You can’t choose cards in any zone other than the battlefield, even if they have counters on them. (2019-05-03)
- You don’t have to choose every permanent or player that has a counter, only the ones you want to add another counter to. Since “any number” includes zero, you don’t have to choose any permanents at all, and you don’t have to choose any players at all. (2019-05-03)
- Players can respond to the spell or ability whose effect includes proliferating. Once that spell or ability starts to resolve, however, and its controller chooses which permanents and players will get new counters, it’s too late for anyone to respond. (2019-05-03)
- If a spell or ability puts counters on a player or permanent and then instructs you to proliferate, choosing that player or permanent will give that player or permanent another of those counters. (2019-05-03)
- Putting loyalty counters on planeswalkers doesn’t cause their loyalty abilities to be activated. (2019-05-03)