Ral, Izzet Viceroy
Legendary Planeswalker — Ral
+1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other into your graveyard.
−3: Ral, Izzet Viceroy deals damage to target creature equal to the total number of instant and sorcery cards you own in exile and in your graveyard.
−8: You get an emblem with “Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, this emblem deals 4 damage to any target and you draw two cards.”
Illustrated by Daniel Ljunggren
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Ral, Izzet Viceroy:
- If you have only one card in your library, Ral’s first ability puts it into your hand. Nothing is put into your graveyard. (2018-10-05)
- If any exiled cards you own are face down, they have no characteristics. If they’re normally instants or sorceries, they won’t be counted for Ral’s second ability. (2018-10-05)
- The emblem created by Ral’s last ability is colorless. The damage it deals is from a colorless source. (2018-10-05)
- The triggered ability of Ral’s emblem resolves before the spell that caused it to trigger. It resolves even if that spell is countered. (2018-10-05)
- If the target permanent or player becomes an illegal target for the triggered ability of Ral’s emblem, the ability doesn’t resolve. You don’t draw two cards. (2018-10-05)