Creature — Vampire Dragon
Whenever Immersturm Predator becomes tapped, exile up to one target card from a graveyard and put a +1/+1 counter on Immersturm Predator.
Sacrifice another creature: Immersturm Predator gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it.
Illustrated by Nicholas Gregory
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Immersturm Predator:
- Immersturm Predator’s triggered ability doesn’t allow you to tap Immersturm Predator. You have to find some other way to tap it. Let us suggest attacking. (2021-02-05)
- For the triggered ability to trigger, Immersturm Predator has to actually change from untapped to tapped. If an effect attempts to tap it while it is already tapped, the ability won’t trigger. (2021-02-05)
- You can put the triggered ability on the stack without a target. As it resolves, you’ll just put a +1/+1 counter on Immersturm Predator. However, if you do choose a target, and that card is an illegal target as the ability tries to resolve, the ability won’t resolve and none of its effects will happen. In that case, you won’t put a +1/+1 counter on Immersturm Predator. (2021-02-05)
- You can activate Immersturm Predator’s last ability even if it’s already tapped. (2021-02-05)
- If the target player is an illegal target as the last activated ability tries to resolve, that ability won’t resolve and none of its effects will happen. No damage will be dealt, and that player won’t discard a card. (2021-02-05)