Rankle, Master of Pranks
Legendary Creature — Faerie Rogue
Whenever Rankle, Master of Pranks deals combat damage to a player, choose any number —
• Each player discards a card.
• Each player loses 1 life and draws a card.
• Each player sacrifices a creature.
Illustrated by Dmitry Burmak
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Rankle, Master of Pranks:
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, Rankle’s second mode causes each team to lose 1 life twice. (2019-10-04)
- If you really want, you can choose zero modes for Rankle’s triggered ability, but carefully consider the hidden costs in not entertaining someone titled Master of Pranks. (2019-10-04)
- You can’t choose a mode more than once. (2019-10-04)
- You can choose a mode even if some or all players will be unaffected. (2019-10-04)
- For each chosen mode, perform that mode in its entirety before continuing on to the next chosen mode in the order printed. (2019-10-04)
- As the first mode is performed, first the player whose turn it is chooses a card in hand without revealing it, then each other player in turn order does the same. Then all the chosen cards are discarded at the same time. (2019-10-04)
- As the third mode is performed, first the player whose turn it chooses a creature they control, then each other player in turn order does the same, knowing the choices made before them. Then all the chosen creatures are sacrificed at the same time. (2019-10-04)