Artifact — Equipment
When Skyclave Pick-Axe enters the battlefield, attach it to target creature you control.
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, equipped creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
For use on cliffs and other faces.
Illustrated by Dan Scott
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Skyclave Pick-Axe:
- The bonus from Skyclave Pick-Axe’s landfall ability applies to the creature it’s attached to at the time the ability resolves. That bonus doesn’t apply to a new creature if Skyclave Pick-Axe becomes attached to a new creature. (2020-09-25)
- If there’s no equipped creature as Skyclave Pick-Axe’s landfall ability resolves, no creature gets +2/+2. (2020-09-25)
- Attaching an Equipment with its enters-the-battlefield triggered ability isn’t the same as using its equip ability. You don’t pay mana for the attachment, and if the Equipment enters at a time you couldn’t cast a sorcery, you can still attach it to a creature you control. (2020-09-25)
- If the target creature becomes an illegal target, the Equipment remains on the battlefield unattached. (2020-09-25)
- A landfall ability triggers whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control for any reason. It triggers whenever you play a land, as well as whenever a spell or ability puts a land onto the battlefield under your control. (2020-09-25)
- A landfall ability doesn’t trigger if a permanent already on the battlefield becomes a land. (2020-09-25)
- Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, each landfall ability of the permanents you control will trigger. You can put them on the stack in any order. The last ability you put on the stack will be the first one to resolve. (2020-09-25)