Выберите одно. Если это заклинание получило Усилитель, вместо этого выберите любое количество.
• Положите два жетона +1/+1 на целевое существо.
• Целевой игрок получает X жизней, где X — наибольшее значение силы среди существ под его контролем.
• Целевое существо под вашим контролем дерется с целевым существом не под вашим контролем.
Illustrated by Zoltan Boros
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Письмена Изобилия:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- If you kick Inscription of Abundance, you can’t choose any one mode more than once. (2020-09-25)
- If more than one mode is chosen, perform them in the order written. Nothing can happen in between, however, and no player may choose to take actions. Any abilities that trigger will be put onto the stack after the spell has finished resolving. (2020-09-25)
- If any targets become illegal, the other targets will still be affected as appropriate. (2020-09-25)
- If the second mode is chosen and each creature the target player controls has negative power, that player doesn’t gain or lose life. (2020-09-25)
- If either target creature is an illegal target as Inscription of Abundance resolves with its last mode chosen, no creature will deal or be dealt damage. (2020-09-25)
- Kicker represents an optional additional cost that you may choose to pay as you cast the spell. A spell cast with that additional cost paid is “kicked.” (2020-09-25)
- You can’t pay a kicker cost more than once. (2020-09-25)
- If you put a permanent with a kicker ability onto the battlefield without casting it, you can’t kick it. (2020-09-25)
- If you copy a kicked spell, the copy is also kicked. If a card or token enters the battlefield as a copy of a permanent that’s already on the battlefield, the new permanent isn’t kicked, even if the original was. (2020-09-25)
- To determine a spell’s total cost, start with the mana cost (or an alternative cost if another card’s effect allows you to pay one instead), add any cost increases (such as kicker), then apply any cost reductions. The converted mana cost of the spell is determined only by its mana cost, no matter what the total cost to cast the spell was. (2020-09-25)
- Some instant or sorcery spells require alternative or additional targets if they’re kicked. You ignore these targeting requirements if those spells aren’t kicked, and you can’t kick those spells unless you can choose the appropriate targets. On the other hand, you can kick a permanent spell even if you won’t be able to choose targets for an enters-the-battlefield ability of that permanent once the spell resolves. (2020-09-25)
- An ability that triggers when a player casts a kicked spell resolves before the spell that caused it to trigger, but after targets have been chosen for that spell. It resolves even if that spell is countered. (2020-09-25)