Enchantment — Aura
Enchanted creature loses all abilities and is a blue Fish with base power and toughness 0/1.
Tycthis’s military career was a flop.
Illustrated by Campbell White
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Ichthyomorphosis:
- Ichthyomorphosis may enchant a permanent that is only temporarily a creature, such as a Vehicle. If this happens, Ichthyomorphosis will be put into its owner’s graveyard as a state-based action once the creature stops being a creature. (2020-01-24)
- Because damage remains marked on a creature until the damage is removed as the turn ends, nonlethal damage dealt to a creature may become lethal if Ichthyomorphosis becomes attached to it during that turn. (2020-01-24)
- If the affected creature gains an ability after Ichthyomorphosis becomes attached to it, it will keep that ability. (2020-01-24)
- Ichthyomorphosis overwrites all colors and creature types the enchanted creature has. It’s just a blue Fish. The creature keeps any supertypes (such as legendary) it has, as well as any other card types it has (such as enchantment). (2020-01-24)
- Ichthyomorphosis overwrites all previous effects that set the creature’s base power and toughness to specific values. Any power- or toughness-setting effects that start to apply after Ichthyomorphosis becomes attached to a creature will overwrite this effect. (2020-01-24)
- Effects that modify a creature’s power and/or toughness will apply to the creature no matter when they started to take effect. The same is true for any counters that change its power and/or toughness. (2020-01-24)