Barrin, Tolarian Archmage
Legendary Creature — Human Wizard
When Barrin, Tolarian Archmage enters the battlefield, return up to one other target creature or planeswalker to its owner’s hand.
At the beginning of your end step, if a permanent was put into your hand from the battlefield this turn, draw a card.
Illustrated by Ryan Pancoast
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Barrin, Tolarian Archmage:
- You draw only one card, no matter how many permanents were put into your hand from the battlefield during that turn. (2020-06-23)
- The permanent that was returned to your hand doesn’t have to still be there. (2020-06-23)
- If a token is returned to your hand, it’s put there before it ceases to exist. (2020-06-23)
- Barrin’s last ability checks the entire turn, even before Barrin was on the battlefield. (2020-06-23)
- If a permanent wasn’t put into your hand from the battlefield before your end step begins, Barrin’s ability doesn’t trigger at all. (2020-06-23)