Mangara, the Diplomat
Legendary Creature — Human Cleric
Whenever an opponent attacks with creatures, if two or more of those creatures are attacking you and/or planeswalkers you control, draw a card.
Whenever an opponent casts their second spell each turn, draw a card.
Illustrated by Howard Lyon
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Mangara, the Diplomat:
- If some of the attacking creatures leave the battlefield while Mangara’s triggered ability is on the stack, use the player or planeswalker they were attacking before they left to determine whether you draw a card. On the other hand, if they’re removed from combat without leaving the battlefield, use their current information to determine that they’re not attacking you or a planeswalker you control anymore. (2020-06-23)
- If your opponent attacks you with one creature and your planeswalker with another, you draw a card. (2020-06-23)
- You draw just one card, no matter how many creatures are attacking you and your planeswalkers beyond the second. (2020-06-23)
- An ability that triggers when a player casts a spell resolves before the spell that caused it to trigger. It resolves even if that spell is countered. (2020-06-23)
- Players can cast spells and activate abilities after the triggered ability resolves but before the spell that caused it to trigger does. (2020-06-23)