Lieutenant de Basri
Créature : humain et chevalier
Vigilance, protection contre le multicolore
Quand le Lieutenant de Basri arrive sur le champ de bataille, mettez un marqueur +1/+1 sur une créature ciblée que vous contrôlez.
À chaque fois que le Lieutenant de Basri ou une autre créature que vous contrôlez meurt, si elle avait un marqueur +1/+1 sur elle, créez un jeton de créature 2/2 blanche Chevalier avec la vigilance.
Illustrated by Matt Stewart
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Lieutenant de Basri:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- Basri’s Lieutenant can be the target of its own enters-the-battlefield triggered ability. (2020-06-23)
- The second triggered ability of Basri’s Lieutenant triggers just once if the dying creature has +1/+1 counters on it, no matter how many of those counters it has. (2020-06-23)
- If Basri’s Lieutenant dies at the same time as other creatures, its last ability will trigger for any of the creatures that had a +1/+1 counter on it, including itself. (2020-06-23)
- If a creature with +1/+1 counters on it receives a greater or equal number of -1/-1 counters and this causes it to be destroyed by lethal damage or put into its owner’s graveyard for having 0 or less toughness, the last ability triggers. This is because the ability checks the creature as it last existed on the battlefield, and it still had those counters on it at that point. (2020-06-23)