Fire Giant's Fury
Target Giant you control gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn. Whenever it deals combat damage to a player this turn, exile that many cards from the top of your library. Until the end of your next turn, you may play those cards.
So ended the feast, the hall, and the clan.
Illustrated by Andrew Mar
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Fire Giant's Fury:
- The cards exiled by the triggered ability created by Fire Giant’s Fury are exiled face up. (2021-02-05)
- You may play those cards that turn even if the Giant leaves the battlefield or another player gains control of it. (2021-02-05)
- Playing the exiled cards follows the normal rules for playing those cards. You must pay their costs, if any, and you must follow all applicable timing rules. For example, if one of the cards is a sorcery card, you can cast that card by paying its mana cost only during your main phase while the stack is empty. (2021-02-05)
- Unless an effect allows you to play additional lands that turn, you can play land cards exiled this way only if you haven’t played a land yet that turn. (2021-02-05)
- Any exiled cards that you don’t play by the end of your next turn remain exiled. (2021-02-05)