Legendary Creature — Human Warrior
First strike, protection from God creatures
When Sigrid, God-Favored enters the battlefield, exile up to one target attacking or blocking creature until Sigrid leaves the battlefield.
Never alone, never afraid.
Illustrated by Johannes Voss
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Sigrid, God-Favored:
- If Sigrid leaves the battlefield before the triggered ability resolves, the target creature won’t be exiled. It will remain an attacking or blocking creature. (2021-02-05)
- Auras attached to the exiled creature will be put into their owners’ graveyards. Equipment attached to the exiled creature will become unattached and remain on the battlefield. Any counters on the exiled creature will cease to exist. (2021-02-05)
- If a token creature is exiled this way, it will cease to exist and won’t return to the battlefield. (2021-02-05)
- Some Gods in other sets have abilities that say they aren’t creatures under certain conditions. If one of them isn’t a creature (and thus also not a God), Sigrid won’t have protection from it. (2021-02-05)
- If you activate the last ability without choosing a target, you just create Elf Warrior tokens as the ability resolves. However, if you do choose a target, and that creature is an illegal target as the ability tries to resolve, the ability won’t resolve and none of its effects will happen. In that case, you won’t create Elf Warrior tokens. (2021-02-05)