Zilortha, Strength Incarnate
Godzilla, King of the Monsters
Legendary Creature — Dinosaur
Lethal damage dealt to creatures you control is determined by their power rather than their toughness.
Illustrated by Antonio José Manzanedo
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
* Through November 28, earn 10% store credit when you buy any singles product on TCGplayer. See store for final prices.
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Godzilla, King of the Monsters:
- Zilortha is printed only with its alternate name in the title bar. Despite that, its name is still only Zilortha, Strength Incarnate. (2020-04-17)
- Any time the game is checking whether damage is lethal or if a creature should be destroyed for having lethal damage marked on it, use the power of your creatures rather than their toughness to check the damage against. This includes being assigned trample damage, damage from Flame Spill, and so on. (2020-04-17)
- A creature with 0 power isn’t destroyed unless it has at least 1 damage marked on it. (2020-04-17)
- A creature with 0 toughness is put into its owner’s graveyard. This state-based action isn’t a consequence of damage, so Zilortha doesn’t affect it. (2020-04-17)
- Because damage remains marked on a creature until the damage is removed as the turn ends, nonlethal damage dealt to a creature you control may become lethal if Zilortha enters or leaves the battlefield during that turn. (2020-04-17)