Deliver Unto Evil
Choose up to four target cards in your graveyard. If you control a Bolas planeswalker, return those cards to your hand. Otherwise, an opponent chooses two of them. Leave the chosen cards in your graveyard and put the rest into your hand.
Exile Deliver Unto Evil.
DailyMTG Story Spotlight
Illustrated by Seb McKinnon
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Deliver Unto Evil:
- Whether you control a Bolas planeswalker is checked only as this spell resolves. (2019-05-03)
- If some of the targets chosen are no longer legal targets as Deliver Unto Evil resolves, an opponent chooses among the targets that remain legal. If no targets remain legal, the spell doesn’t resolve. It’s put into its owner’s graveyard and isn’t exiled. (2019-05-03)
- You may cast Deliver Unto Evil with fewer than four targets. However, if you don’t control a Bolas planeswalker as Deliver Unto Evil resolves, your opponent will choose two of however many cards you did target (or one or zero, if you chose fewer than two) and the remainder (if any) will be put into your hand. (2019-05-03)
- You may cast Deliver Unto Evil with no targets if you wish. It will be exiled, and nothing else happens. (2019-05-03)
- You choose one opponent to make the final choice of which cards remains in your graveyard, but all players may discuss and advise this choice. (2019-05-03)