Créature-enchantement : chimère
À chaque fois que vous lancez votre premier sort pendant le tour de chaque adversaire, la Chimère espiègle inflige 1 blessure à chaque adversaire. Regard 1.
Mieux vaut ne pas se frotter à certaines curiosités.
Illustrated by Antonio José Manzanedo
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Chimère espiègle:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- You scry 1 just once, no matter how many opponents are dealt damage. (2020-01-24)
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, each opposing team loses 2 life and you scry 1. (2020-01-24)
- An ability that triggers when you cast a spell resolves before the spell that caused it to trigger. It resolves even if that spell is countered. (2020-01-24)
- This ability triggers only on your very first spell during an opponent’s turn, not the first spell after the card is on the battlefield. If you cast a spell before it’s on the battlefield (including if you cast this card somehow during an opponent’s turn), the ability won’t trigger. (2020-01-24)
- If you have more than one opponent, this ability can trigger once during each of those opponents’ turns. (2020-01-24)
- In a Two-Headed Giant game, this ability triggers no more than once during each opposing team’s turn. (2020-01-24)