Déluge de pigments
Le Déluge de pigments inflige 5 blessures à une créature ciblée. Le surplus de blessures est infligé au contrôleur de cette créature à la place.
Lorsque les projets artistiques s'effondrent, les étudiants de Prismari célèbrent la beauté de la destruction. Tous les autres se mettent aux abris.
Illustrated by Bayard Wu
Buy This Card
Images and Data
Notes and Rules Information for Déluge de pigments:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- Excess damage caused by a spell or ability is similar to how combat damage from a creature with trample is handled. Start with the amount of damage being dealt to the creature and determine what is “lethal.” This is the creature’s toughness minus the amount of damage that it already has marked on it, but ignoring any replacement or prevention effects that will modify this damage. Also ignore whether the creature has an ability such as indestructible that will result in it not being destroyed by this damage. (2021-04-16)
- Once you’ve determined how much damage is excess, Pigment Storm simultaneously deals damage to the creature and to its controller. This damage may be modified by replacement or prevention effects. (2021-04-16)
- If the target creature is an illegal target by the time Pigment Storm tries to resolve, the spell won’t resolve. It won’t deal damage to any player. (2021-04-16)
- Pigment Storm’s replacement effect is a self-replacement effect. It is applied before any other replacement effects that would change the amount of damage dealt to the target creature and its controller. (2021-04-16)