Westvale Cult Leader
Creature — Human Cleric
Westvale Cult Leader’s power and toughness are each equal to the number of creatures you control.
At the beginning of your end step, create a 1/1 white and black Human Cleric creature token.
Illustrated by David Palumbo
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
- Duel Cmdr.
- 1v1 Cmdr.
MTGO Purchase Links
Notes and Rules Information for Westvale Cult Leader
- If you don’t control four or more creatures (including Hanweir Militia Captain itself) at the moment your upkeep begins, its ability doesn’t trigger. You can’t wait for other effects in your upkeep to provide creatures. (2016-04-08)
- If you don’t control four or more creatures as Hanweir Militia Captain’s ability resolves, it won’t transform. (2016-04-08)
- Once Hanweir Militia Captain has transformed into Westvale Cult Leader, controlling fewer than four creatures won’t cause it to transform back. (2016-04-08)
- For more information on double-faced cards, see the Shadows over Innistrad mechanics article (http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/shadows-over-innistrad-mechanics). (2016-07-13)
- Westvale Cult Leader’s first ability counts itself, so it will normally be at least 1/1. (2016-04-08)