Creature — Dinosaur
Enrage — Whenever Polyraptor is dealt damage, create a token that’s a copy of Polyraptor.
An innumerable pack is concealed in a single reflection.
Illustrated by Mark Behm
- Not Legal
- Not Legal
- Duel Cmdr.
- 1v1 Cmdr.
MTGO Purchase Links
Notes and Rules Information for Polyraptor
- The token will have Polyraptor’s ability. It will also be able to create copies of itself. (2018-01-19)
- The token won’t copy counters or damage marked on Polyraptor, nor will it copy other effects that have changed Polyraptor’s power, toughness, types, color, or so on. Normally, this means the token will simply be a Polyraptor. But if any copy effects have affected that Polyraptor, they’re taken into account. (2018-01-19)
- If Polyraptor leaves the battlefield before its triggered ability resolves, most likely because it was dealt lethal damage, the token will still enter the battlefield as a copy of Polyraptor, using Polyraptor’s copiable values from when it was last on the battlefield. (2018-01-19)
- If multiple sources deal damage to a creature with an enrage ability at the same time, most likely because multiple creatures blocked that creature, the enrage ability triggers only once. (2018-01-19)
- If lethal damage is dealt to a creature with an enrage ability, that ability triggers. The creature with that enrage ability leaves the battlefield before that ability resolves, so it won’t be affected by the resolving ability. (2018-01-19)