Creature — Centaur Cleric
If one or more +1/+1 counters would be put on a creature you control, that many plus one +1/+1 counters are put on that creature instead.
When Conclave Mentor dies, you gain life equal to its power.
“I have faith in your potential.”
Illustrated by Raoul Vitale
- Not Legal
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Conclave Mentor:
- If a creature you control would enter the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it, it enters with that many plus one instead. (2020-06-23)
- Conclave Mentor’s first ability doesn’t apply to itself if it’s somehow entering the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. (2020-06-23)
- If you control two Conclave Mentors, the number of +1/+1 counters put on a creature is two plus the original number. Three Conclave Mentors add three, and so on. (2020-06-23)
- If two or more effects attempt to modify how many counters would be put onto a creature you control, you choose the order to apply those effects, no matter who controls the sources of those effects. (2020-06-23)
- Use Conclave Mentor’s power as it last existed on the battlefield to determine how much life you gain. (2020-06-23)