Roubo de Memória
O oponente alvo revela a própria mão. Você escolhe um card que não seja um terreno da mão dele. Aquele jogador descarta aquele card. Você pode colocar no cemitério daquele jogador do exílio um card que aquele jogador possua com uma Aventura.
Nas terras selvagens, os corvos roubam muito mais do que bugigangas.
Illustrated by Micah Epstein
Buy This Card
Images and Copy-paste
Notes and Rules Information for Roubo de Memória:
- Only the English version of a Magic card receives Oracle updates and errata. View this card in English. (Scryfall note)
- You choose which exiled adventurer card, if any, to put into that player’s graveyard after seeing their hand. You may do this even if that player has no nonland cards in hand, or even no cards at all. (2019-10-04)
- Memory Theft allows you to put any face-up exiled card with an Adventure that player owns into their graveyard, not just one that was cast as an Adventure and exiled. (2019-10-04)
- An effect may refer to a card, spell, or permanent that “has an Adventure.” This refers to a card, spell, or permanent that has an adventurer card’s set of alternative characteristics, even if they’re not being used and even if that card was never cast as an Adventure. (2019-10-04)
- If an effect refers to a creature card, creature spell, or creature that has an Adventure, it won’t find an instant or sorcery spell on the stack that’s been cast as an Adventure. (2019-10-04)